Guangzhou Day 4 & 5

It's finally my last post on Guangzhou! Are y'all relived?! Hahaha. I'm so relived! I can start on my normal everyday posts now. :))) Combined both day 4 and 5 into 1 post because we didn't take much photos on day 5.

Ok so we went to this so called 'PARK' called 'Ling nan yin xiang yuan' (I think) in Guangzhou. Another attraction that bro has been raving about. Bleahhhh. Took a cab there because we have no idea how to get there? But I think it's near 'Da Xue Cheng' metro if anyone is interested! Hahahaha. It's like a tang dynasty kinda park. And we spent like half a day there just to make our money worth because it costs a whopping 9 bucks! Lots of sight seeing inside for those who loves nature and parks. Took lotsa pictures inside! Went to 'Tian He Shi' after the park and it's sort of like paragon in Singapore. Dined in the shopping centre and went back to the hotel.

Spent the whole of the last day in 'Shang Xia Jiu'!! My favourite place!!! Went crazy and bought lots of stuff. Mostly bags because I can't wear those knitted stuff in spore. Yep and that sums up my whole trip. :)))
Don't mind actually going there again! :)))

GZ day 1
GZ day 2
GZ Day 3





The tickets!

This reminds me of the Huan Zhu Ge Ge show.
Lovely place to take photos!
Dad looks stunned.Oops. Hahahaha.

Me and momsie!!! :)

Hahahaha mommy so cute here.


Some aerobics show!
Cool stuff there.

Hahahaha. Another scene from those dramas.


This is how they knit stuff!! ^^
This is actually the top of a ship if u look closely. Hahahaha.

Sunflower seeds! Love this picture alot.
Gives me goosebumps whenever I think of how soft and scrunchy it is.




inhumane ppl selling those cute little pups on the streets! :(

This is the 'Tian He Shi' I'm talking about!
The whole place is frigging atas!


Taken at the little town near our hotel on the last day!! :)
SOOOOOOO KEWTTTTT cannot stand it!!!


Bro's new hairstyle.
Dined at a restaurant after perming my hair.
It's fresh from the salon that's why it looks so frigging ugly and curly.
Dk why I even dared to post this pic up. Yucks.
Last picture of the hotel. Bye GZ!!! ^^

Comments