Europe 2015 (Day4&5/20: Switzerland - Geneva, Bern, Lucerne)

Work starts again tomorrow. I'm kinda looking forward to it actually. Finally some cash rolling in after spending a bomb on my trip. ^^ So here's a quick update on how I feel about work now. I've gotten so used to my lifestyle that I think I will have a hard time trying to adapt to my life if I find an 8-5 office job.

Sushi in Tokyo, followed by walks at Santa Monica in LA. Afternoon coffee in Frankfurt, followed by pizza in NY. I mean, who gets to do this every month except us? In about 2 weeks time, I will be trained for business class and I'm pretty psyched because of all the food we'll get to eat.^^ I am so comfortable with what I'm doing that it's actually quite scary.

JY is on his 3rd day of work today and he's not gonna be as free for me anymore. Looking at all my friends in the 8-5 working life, I can't help feeling that I'm wasting my life away, though I'm actually earning an income too. It's a very mixed feeling.

Alright, about Switzerland. I have been to Zurich couple of times and Lucerne once, but Geneva and Bern were completely new cities for me so I was pretty excited. No wonder I have never thought of visiting Geneva and Bern during my work trips; there's nothing to do at all there. >< Ok the old town at Bern was really chill and vintage but that's about it. Oh well, it's part of the tour anyways.....

In Geneva, we went to visit Jet d-Eau which is one of the largest fountain in the world, and also the broken chair, which is a commemoration by the handicap association on a ban on bombs.
In Bern, we missed the 2 bears because the place was under construction but we strolled through old town where Einstein's home was.
Lastly in Lucerne, we went to the Lion's monument as well as the famous chapel bridge. In my opinion, it is the most authentic version of a swiss town. It's definitely a must go if you decide to visit Switzerland.

House of Rolex

Geneva.


One of the largest fountain 

This 3 legged chair was a symbol of the handicapped people who sacrificed themselves during the war.


BERN - The capital of Switzerland.

Ma folks.

Took a scenic walk to the old town.

Too pretty.


Einstein's houseeeeeee. 


Last stop of Switzerland, also my favourite - Lucerne




Swans everywhere....

Hihi pops!


They look pretty but I'm so scared of their beaks:/

Till then, Lucerne.


Navy romper from ShopRubyRouge
Mint romper from MintOoak
Grey bag from AntiClockwiseSg
Off shoulder dress from NeonMello

Eyelashes by Millys
Hair by JeanYip

Comments