Europe 2015 (Day 2&3/20: Paris)

Bonjour! Im back again. It's 12.23am now and I just painted my nails so while waiting for them to dry, I shall talk about day 2 and 3 of my trip. We spent 2 nights in Paris but I shall just combine them into one post. Paris was the reason I joined SQ (well, 80% of the reason hahaha). This was my 3rd time to Paris and also the 3rd time to the Eiffel Tower and it just looks different every single time I go. I guess that's the beauty of it. I just get so excited whenever I see it?

The whole tour group of 29 people took the Eurostar from London to Paris. Apparently, it's the fastest and cheapest way. I think the ride only took about 2.5hrs and it can go as cheap as 36 euros if you book early.

In our itinerary for the first day was lunch at a french restaurant, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame and lastly Arc De Triomphe. The second day consisted of shopping, followed by the Seine River Cruise.

A really really red me at the Eiffel.

Seine River


BEST SHOT EVER. PICTURE OF THE TRIP.
Credits to my brother who took all these beautiful landscape pictures.

Louvre!!

I never knew Paris was so colourful

Another perfect shot by the brother.

We were late for the pick up and he was charging at me so.........

Notre Dame



I really really love the weather there!! Europe in summer is the best ever.

Arc De triomphe. Last picture for the first day.


PIERRE HERME SLURPSSS.


Shoppers Paradise - Lafayette. 
Though I very much prefer Printemps because it's not so crowded and also there's more stocks/ colours whatever there.

Since the family had nothing much to buy, we loitered outside the mall and took pictures instead!^^

Oh and I bought an ice cream which was melting under the sun.



Taken from the Seine river cruise. It was magnificent, as usual.



And finally, our last stop for Paris, Palace of Versailles. 

At the famous hall of mirrors.

So pretty!!




Red maxi dress by CaylaCloset
Grey high neck dress by CaylaCloset
Stripes midi dress by NeonMello
Beige trench coat by TheScarletRoom

Eyelashes by Millys
Hair by JeanYip


Comments