Europe 2015 (Day 1/20: London)

Hellooooo! So the reason why I am here again after so long is because I want to document down my entire Europe trip which was WHOOPING fun of 20 days! I started the first half of my trip with the family and ended the second half with my fool.

My 20 days consisted of a total of 11 cities and 1 island. (London, Paris, Geneva, Bern, Lucerne, Milan, Venice, Pisa, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon and Ibiza) My family opted for a tour because everyone was too lazy to plan >< But the tour was such a value for money because it included accommodation at 4 stars hotels, entrance fees, 80% of the meals and of course, transport. The whole package was only $3.4k.

So our first stop on the tour was London and we only spent a day there unfortunately. In our itinerary was Buckingham palace followed by lunch at Chinatown, then Big Ben and London Bridge.



What I wore to the airport.

Hello pops!

Meet my folks. Our first stop was Buckingham Palace but we didn't manage to watch the change of guards because it was BEYOND crowded.



Hey brother~ 
80% of pictures that I'm gonna post on my blog from this trip is 
stolen from his camera by the way.





We were lucky to see the ships cross that day! :)





Im at a payphone~~~




Checkered boyfriend shirt and boyfriend jeans by Montifs
Floral dress by CaylaCloset
White denim dungaree by ShopSassyDream
White knit top by FashFrow

Eyelash by Millys
Hair by JeanYip



Comments