Grounded for a week // confused state of mind

As the title of this post suggests, I am going to be grounded for a week. Being grounded in SQ terms means going back to training school during office hours to work. I haven't been flying for 2 weeks because of my wound, and next week is going to be the 3rd week. I still have no idea whether this incident will affect my probation, but I'm pretty sure there will be some influence. *Prays hard*

This year has been a bad one for me so far. There were many minor incidents but the major ones were losing my prada wallet with all my important cards inside, and also this recent incident which might leave me with a visible scar. I am still optimistic about things though because there is no point dwelling and feeling upset about things which already happened. Hopefully things will take a turn soon. It can't possibly get worse right? ><

Many things happened this 2 weeks whilst I was stationed in Singapore, which left me really confused, emotionally. I think I've hurt some people unintentionally by making certain decisions but at that point of time, I was just following my feelings. I have never believed in long distance relationships because I don't know what shit the other party is doing when I'm not around? I really wonder how my fellow colleagues do it. How do they keep their relationship strong without meeting their loved ones regularly. I am struggling with this but I guess that's what stewardesses have to overcome eventually.

For now, I'm just gonna take one slow step at a time.


Hongkong (for a few hours)

On the streets of mongkok. Love the weather thereeeeeeee!

My colleagues who came out with me. Thank you. :)

My favouritest drink in Hongkong. Hui liu shan.

On the renowned ladies market.



Dubai


Palm island. This man made island is so prefect that it's hard to even take a bad picture.
 
The magnificant skyline.

 
Too perfect.

Headed to Dubai mall after visiting the man made island
and found the world's most luxurious 7 star hotel - Burj Al Arab.

And of course not missing a shot with the world's tallest building - Burj Kalifa.

Dubai mall really has everything.

I managed to try IHOP, a famous pancake cafe from the USA. Super yummehhhhh!!

My set also brought me to buy nuts, which is what Dubai is known for.
I find this poster really hilarious.



Brisbane


Shag faces heading to the Koala Sanctuary without any sleep after our 8hrs flight.

Too cuteeeeee!!! 
 
Just.... Taking a selfie with the Koalas. Heeheee.

It costed a hefty 20aud to snap this picture which took only 5secs.
But oh well..... Since we were there.......

Trying to take a picture with this random bird.

Taking a photo of my friends taking a photo. They look so happy omg.

Lastly, Kangaroos!!! <3333 p="">
They're so cute and tame!

Selfie timeeeeee. This roo looks like a rabbit here?

Just chillin'

The behind-the-scenes of this series of shots was really funny. 
3 of us were trying to take a selfie with the roo by tempting him with food
and he just ate it off the packet obliviously.

As it was a ward leader flight, he treated us to dinner at the restaurant below our hotel!
This steak was sooooooo gooddddd ohmagawd.

And dessert after! :)))







Comments