Away from home for 8 days // My very first 4 sector flight

Today was a bad day and I'm glad it's finally over. Just when I thought the day couldn't get any worse, it did. Not only was I late for work, I also got into an accident which made me miss my flight completely. Blood was gushing out of my forehead and the floor was filled with puddles of blood.

A huge crowd formed and a kind samaritan brought me to the clinic at the airport. It was surprising that I didn't faint and thank god I didn't need any stitches too. But at that point of time I was just thinking about my probation, whether it would be extended because of this incident. I couldn't feel any pain. Now I can only cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Tmr is also my graduation and there's gonna be a scar on my head in all my photosss. WHY?!?!?! #sadlife
 

 My face now. :( #likeadeformedhuman #oryoucanalsocallmeharrypotter
#storyofmysadlife
 
 
 
Okay, back to Korea and SFO. The flight path was SIN-ICN-SFO-ICN-SIN.
So we actually have quite alot of time in Seoul. Manged to meet up with my favourite batch girl, Gwen. That flight, I also lost my wallet which is about $2000 including the cash and cards inside. Can you imagine, I went to Seoul and USA without a single cent on me. Had to borrow money from the company to get by.

My favourite in Seoul with me!:)))

Lub eu infinity.

Yay snow!!!


Our supper.

And dessert! Patbingsu in the cold tastes heavenly.

Checking out for San Francisco now!

Aloha~~~ Guess whereeeee

Fisherman's Wharf!!!

Carousels. <333 class="separator" p="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;"> 
Don't judge my huge face. #selfiewithseals

They look cute but are actually SUPER SMELLY.

Sunbathing all day all night. Can I be a seal too?
 
Typical tourist shot.






FRESH MUSSELSSSSS

This is a actually just a portion for 2.
We shared it among 3 of us but still couldn't finish.
#valueformoney


Spotted a dog walker. Too cute omggggg.

Walking towards the golden gate bridge.

Finally. Been there done that.


Till then SFO!


Comments