Getting used to work

Hellohello!! I just came back after collecting my graduation certificate and gown. Pretty awed that we're finally graduating but I just don't understand why must they did they drag it for a year?! THE MOOD IS COMPLETELY GONE but I'll try. It's on the 2nd April so friends, please come down if you're free?? :))

I'm perpetually tired now but I think I'm getting used to it. I'm getting used to my plans being cancelled last min and also packing my luggage in 20mins should they call me up for a long flight. 2 more months before my probation is lifted (fingers crossed) and I flying is gonna be so much more awesome after that. Met alot of nice colleagues so far but there are always a rare few who are just different huh.


Perth

I've actually been to Perth before on a student exchange but somehow I couldn't remember where we went sight seeing. I guess I was really studying hard in school hahaha. Aussie flights are pretty common so everyone wanted to hibernate in their room. I had to go out alone, but our hotels are always pretty near town area so it was easy to get around. :) Walked alone to the swan river and took a bus to King's Park after. It was an amazing walk and to top it up, the skies were especially blue that day I swear. Days like these makes me love my job.

The temperature reached a high 38 degrees Celsius but the wind was strong so I survived.

HELLO HELLO! Struggling to open my eyes.
 
 My lunch that day. It was such a huge portion?!


So pretty righttttttt

Shamelessly asked a couple to snap a photo for me. #lonelygirl1991

King's park now! Took a free bus right outside our hotel


Everywhere is so pretty in aussie! <333 p=""> 
   

London

London was my very first long flight and fortunately my neighbour studies there so he was able to bring me around. #luckyme. Not only that, my set was really spontaneous and we went shopping at Primark the moment we reached the hotel! Whoop whoop.

The next day was brunch at the breakfast club-> Portobello Christmas Market-> Winter Wonderland @ Hyde Park. And the last day was sight seeing day for me right before check out. Max brought me to this 2 star michelin restaurant and also Borough market where I tasted the BEST potato cheese ever. They melted the cheese right in front of us and spread it on the potato like butter. HEAVEN. After that, we went to the Big Ben and London eye. Another spot ticked off my list.
Check out the queueeeeeee
 
And we reached portobello market!!
 
Zhixin joined usssss. So happy to see her again! <333 div="" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
 
 
Portobello market is something like the flea market in SG.
 
Headed to Hyde park for Winter Wonderland around evening!! Yipee.
 


Took a few rides in Winter wonderland and went for dinner after!
 
On the way to dinner! :)))
 
Huge ass Burberry store at the corner.
 
Dinner was at Hibiscus - the 2 star Michelin restaurant headed by Bosi.
The service was really good too. We even had a wine Sommeliar serve us.
I LOVE everything but the foie gras ice cream is the bomb.

Took a train to London bridge for breakfast at Borough Market the next day!
 
Brownies. Just look at it omgggg. #maintainjudithmaintain
The heavenly potato cheese
Doesn't look appetizing but it's really yummy.


Cooked scallops. Super yums too!
Oysters so fresh I can't even........

Went sight seeing after a full tummy! Thanks for bringing me around! :)

Hello there Mr Big Ben.
 
 
London eye. Till then :)

Comments