Being hardworking

Hi I totally deserve a pat on the back for blogging again in less than 1 week. Yesterday was only my 2nd time partying this year. *deserves another pat* And I actually went down to meet Kelly right after work ended at 10pm?! Felt so lost at Zouk initially but after seeing so many familiar faces there, it felt like the old times again. I love TGIW at Zouk. And after zouk, we had my favourite curry peng at havelock road. OMG LIFE'S GOOD.

And did I also mentioned that I just booked tickets to bangkok this weekend to celebrate Sofie's birthday? It was so impromtu but I'm glad I did it although I must say it's crazy because I am working right before my trip and also right after. Which means I'm not going home from the airport at all. #woesofstayinginthewest #YOLO #sleepisfortheweak #fingerscrossed

So, continuing with my little adventures around the world. Spent my last weekend of 2013 in Melbourne. I'm pretty against clubbing overseas because we don't know their rules and all, but I am glad we went that night. Met a friendly local who brought me around Melb the next day before I checked out. Although we only hung for a few hours, I really enjoyed myself.


Brunch at town!

Thanks, and till then my friend. :)



Seoul was a standby call up on the 1st Jan this year. It was one of the rare happy call ups I get. Hurriedly packed my luggage and caught a few hours of sleep before cabbing to the airport. It was freezing in Korea and the temperature hit a negative when we reached but we still went out because it's KOREA BABY!!! I did an exchange programme in Seoul previously so I knew my way around and I knew what I wanted to stock up. Rushed to Myeongdong after the company dinner and managed to get everything we wanted in that short few hours. :)




My favouritest snack in Korea. Seoul yummy!!


Seoul cold brrrrrrr.
 


Maldives, a heaven on earth - TICKED. This is one of the reasons why I decided to become a flight attendant, apart from Paris of course. I have always wanted to travel to Maldives and I finally did! It certainly did not disappoint. The resort we stayed in awed me before even heading to the beach. There was even an OUTDOOR SHOWER?! And I heard the pilot's room has a Jacuzzi. Like seriously?! A jacuzzi in a room, beat that. We touched down late at night so the set headed for some drinks by the beach. The next day, the 4 of us decided to go snorkeling. Perks of being a stewardess - snorkel gear comes free!!!! WHOOHOO!!!

The resort we stayed at.

The room is HUGEEEEE.

The pool area and also the place we drank at.

The next morning before we prepare to snorkel!!

Say hi to the pilot and the steward!

Picture perfect.


WE LOVE MALDIVES!!!

Xuan!! <33 p="">

We're going snorkelling!!!


Bye Maldives, a Heaven on Earth.




Comments