HELLOOOOOOOOOO

5 months. 5 whole months of not blogging. I had to even manually type out my entire bloglink in the search box. No prompt was there for me to click on. LOL. So I'm finally back here again. Hopefully I'll be hardworking enough carry on writing after this post. I'm actually pretty active on Instagram now @judithlcl so please follow me there instead for updates!:)

So what's happening now is that..... My birthday was a week ago so this whole week was spent meeting my best friends. Other than that, it has been work and work. Work has been hectic for me. Perhaps because I'm not used to it yet or maybe because I cramped all my birthdates into this week. BUT I'm not complaining because I got to catch up with so many of my friends!

I will (TRY TO) update my blog with birthdate photos the next post. For now, I shall post photos of the countries I've been to so far since I started work! I don't like posting the same photos as the ones on instagram so these photos will be the ones in my phone/ camera.


1st training flight: Tokyo

Guess where? View from the cockpit! Whee once in a lifetime chance.
 
My super tired face + the view from our balcony. Went out after resting for 2hrs.
But what to do? It's Japan baby!!!

On the subway to shibuya.
 
 
So glad to travel with my batchmate! :)

Our very first meal in Tokyo!
 
Legandary shibuya crossing.

Must take photo on that crossing.
 
Some scenic view near our hotel so we decided to take a few pictures.

Statue of liberty?!

Ok can. Must take photo with liberty.
 
 
 
2nd training flight: Osaka


Sashimi!!! <3 p="">
Some kimchi stuff. Good.

This dumpling is to die for!

 
Dotonbori river!

Adelene and I.

With the ever so grand takashimaya. I thought it was a palace?!

Sushi for dins!
 
And a warm bath before work. :)
 
 
 
1st Solo Flight: Beijing


At Wangfujing. Lovely place!
 
I'm so fat the trishaw broke?!

The streets are so wide!
 

Went to Quanjude Restaurant for Beijing duck! Omnomnom.

Quack.

Bingtang Hulu on the streets yay! :) The vendor owner was so nice.
He gave us the big bingtang hulu prop to selfshot with. <3 p="">
 
Super love.
 
Hi there Mr Mao Ze Dong.
 
So after this shot, we were approached by a lady who wanted to sell us great wall of china tour tickets for 50rmb each (everything included). We decided to take a gamble and followed her because it was so cheap?!
Paid for the tickets, went on the bus, and the tourguide asked for another 80rmb each. Ok can. So our tickets ended up being 130rmb (SGD26). But it wasn't that bad still la because it was including entrance fee, dinner, bus ride and tourguide fee(who spoke CHIM chinese the whole way and I couldnt understand 3/4 of what he was saying).
The whole trip was nerve wreaking because it ended really late?! But we still managed to grab mcdonalds, and reached out hotel 1 hour before out call time. PHEW.
 
Before climbing the wall. OMG LOVE IT.

Greetings from Beijing!

So beautiful icti.

The steps were so steep it was 3 bricks per step.
 
 
The weather was perfect that day. No haze at all!

Everything in a nutshell.
 
Flew with Jean my interview mate! :)
Thank god for her to translate what the tourguide was saying to me.

Another view from the wall.


And now we can say "WE'VE BEEN TO THE GREAT WALL!!!!'
One wonder down. Lots more to go!
 

Some random museum they brought us to.
 
And finally, the bird nest, where the 2008 Olympics was held at. :)
 
Bye Beijing! Till then. :)
 
 
 
2nd Solo Flight: Mumbai

 

My room. Damn nice please.

Breakfast + Pool!
 

And the door man.
His moustache is damn long and he twisted it at the sides to make the shape?!
 

The nicest hotel I've every stayed in.
 
 
This post took me 4 hours omg. It's 3.35am now. I'm so tired my eyes can barely open. I love my job. Cannot wait to fly with my friends after probation. And I also cannot wait for London. Primark I'm coming for youuuuuuu. I'm flying to Perth later and I cannot wait to see the swan river. But because of this I'm missing Zoukout and I cannot believe it. I must go for next year's. Ok buaix.






Comments