TGIW// Themes

P.s. Was supposed to post this yesterday but my boss came back halfway and I haven't finish drafting it so I'm posting it on Thursday instead.

Happy midweek everyone! I'm blogging at work again. Since it's wednesday, I shall do a 'virtuals' post on the many different themes we had at Zouk for TGIW - From my first TGIW till now. Actually I haven't been going to Zouk for a while now because of WERK (which drains me out so badly) and the shifting of my house (which took 2 frigging weeks). AND also because of LASIK consultation which requires me to wear specs and I cannot see the world in specs because I look like a filipino maid. Sooooo yep. CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY LASIK DONE. And free MC for 3 days YIPEE!!

The very first TGIW for me -- RIBBONS.
That's when I found out that Donna, my photog, was in the same clique!
So coincidental hee. And so we became closer from then.
Kalyn brought me a headband because I had no ribbons.
 

The 2nd TGIW --NEON. And also got introduced to kiss of death.
Met Denise, who also became closer. :))
After that night, I didn't bother counting the number of times I went alr.

MLP- TGIW clique. (Missing Sofie)
Guess the theme??

Yes it's AZTEC.

 
Floralsssssss.

The great TGIW (Happens every last wed of the month)

Theme was KPOP. Donna borrowed me her camo jacket cos she insisted I wasn't
KPOP-ish enough. Hahahaha. Lub euuuu <3 p="">
 
Christmas on Wednesday. So we came in RED/ GLITTER!!
 
Merry Christmas everyone! Got photobombed unintentionally by Palmer,
one of the SBMs from Redbull.

MONOCHROMEEEEEE

Red is always dressed to the theme. FULL ON.

Theme was ORANGE.

Sofie and her green hair. Gosh time really flies.

LEATHER. Not a very obvious theme though.

This would be an easy guess!
OVERALLSSSSS.

Photos from here onwards are just random Fridays/Saturdays with no theme.


Kalyn and Tien's birthday!!
 
And another random night.

Kalyn and rb peeps!

RED & BLACK (Wore this blazer from ET again because I had nth red in my wardrobe)
DON'T JUDGE. I LOVE IT.

With Xavier Ong! I think this was 2012 countdown if I didn't rmb wrongly??
The photos are all jumbled up.

 
 
On a friday after work! I think we went to MINK afterwards.
 
Hearts them all.
 
Till then. xx 


Comments