Hongkong Day 5

And I'm back as promised. :)) My posts are so backdated I don't think I can ever catch up. Here's a quick update. I've been thinking about getting LASIK for my eyes for some time and I FINALLY decided to get it done since I'll be flying soon. Have to stay off contacts for 7 days before the consultation so I'm gonna hibernate at home. No partying till I can wear my lens mehhhhh. My eyesight is really bad anyway. It's 800 degrees PER eye. I'm literally blind. Really hope that my eyes are suitable for LASIK. I'm so excited to get it done though I have a bit of phobia after watching final destination?? The laser went through the actoress's eye and she died falling off the building. SO grusome can. ><

WISH ME LUCK! Hopefully the consultation tmr goes well.

On day 5, we went for early dim sum before heading down to Mui Wo Ferry Pier for sightseeing. The Dim sum was damn good. so worth the wait!

This tea house is alr 80 years old!

Just look at the crowd. It was free seating and we had to wait like 40mins to get a seat?

glutinous rice

pork ribs

siew mai

Chee cheong fan

chicken feet

Yam cake I think?

 
Lin Heung Tea House 蓮香樓
160 Wellington St, Central, Hong Kong
Tel: 852 2544 4556
Opening Hours: 6.00 a.m. - 11 p.m. (closed from 4.30 to 5.30 p.m.)
Best to go between 2 - 3 p.m.
 
Took a ferry to the wharf!


Mui Wo is good for camwhorring!!!

And a decent family photo. <3 p="">



 The photographer hard at work.

My pretty mummy! :))







Largest cuttlefish I've ever seen dude


And they were selling real starfishes. :(((

 
 

After coming back to main shore, we went to this famous fried toufu place.
I'm sorry I couldn't find the exact address and I can't read the signboard!

There was also a queue and the place was crowded like mad!

Fried toufu.

Fried toufu with meat. This shit was damn good I had 3 servings of it!

 








Comments