Hongkong day 4

Aloha! I'm back. AGAIN. Been on a hiatus for more than a month already and I'm surprised that there are still people reading my blog. I'll make it a point to update my blog at least once a week from now on ok? :)

Ok so guess where I am now....... I'm at my office with ABSOLUTELY nothing to do. My client was unable to produce their documents for vouching so the team is waiting for them now. In the meantime, it's FREE TIME for me. The audit standards have been really draining my brain cells for the past week. To think I thought there'll be no more studying after graduating. Audit is really not for me. Thank god I shortened this internship from 12 weeks to 10. ^^ Anyway my training date is brought 2 weeks forward. Which means I might not be able to celebrate my birthday in Singapore because I might be flying alr. :/

On a random note, if u have seen FB or IG, you would have already known that I went to get inked recently! It's still in the healing process and I don't wanna post swollen photos of it so there's no official photo of it yet. Hopefully I  can get the photo up by the next post. :)

Alrighty photos from the super backdated------------ HONGKONG TRIP.


So we're back to Hongkong after 2 nights in Shenzhen.
Stayed at POP hotel at Mongkok after we returned.
 
950 Canton Road (Near Soy Street), Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Tel :852-2117 0033
Fax:852-2117 0022
forgot to take a photo of the exterior of the hotel! :(
 
 
The super squeezy room. :(

The bro and I went to walk around while the parents stayed in.

First stop was dessert! It's known as more of the healthier desserts in HK.

 
Hui Lau Shan 許留山
102 Soy St, Mongkok, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2388 9633
Opening hours: 12.30pm-1am

The bro brought me to eat cold noodles which was so addictive? Had it everyday after that.
Was so sad that I only tried this on the 4th day.
It's so good and I'm still craving for it up till today. Hahaha.

Damn cheap too! ^^


Just look at the queue. Plus it's so convenient to consume.
There are a few cold noodles stalls all over HK 
but my brother felt that the argyle center one is the best he'd eaten.

Happy me! :)

 
Sai Yeung Choi Street (Argyle Centre)
688 Nathan Rd, Mong Kok, Kowloon
Opening hours: 11am - 10pm
 


Tried frozen yogurt at crumbs!
It was yummy and there are quite a few outlets in HK but the one we tried was at Mongkok.
 
Omnomnom. Cold desserts in the cold is DA BEST.
 
Crumbs (Frozen yogurt)
G/F no. 64 Bute Street, Mongkok
Tel: 2393 5772
Opening Hours : 12pm - 11.30pm (Sun - Thurs)
12pm - 12am (Fri & Sat)

Random roadside stall at Mongkok. Tried the smelly dou fu there!
 
Met the folks for dinner after that! Australia Dairy Co is
known for their milk pudding and breakfast.

The milk pudding came 30s after we ordered. Like almost IMMEDIATE?!
Ordered breakfast and I love the scrambled egg and macaroni.

The crowd.

The pudding literally melts in your mouth.

My favourite macaroni!

 Eggs, ham and toast. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.
 
Australia Dairy Company 澳洲牛奶公司 (Hongkong)
47-49 Parkes Street Jordan (near Jordan MTR)
Tel: (852) 2730 1356
Opening Hours: Daily 730am to 11pm
 

Dessert again! Hahaha. I had like 3 times of desserts the whole day.
But I LOVE desserts so I ain't complaining. :)




 
If you like durian, u'll LOVE this. Durian cream something. MAD LOVE.
 
 
Luk Lam Dessert 綠林甜品
77-79 Un Chau St., Sham Shui Po
Tel: 2361-4205
Nearest Train: Sham Shui Po
Opening hours: daily 3pm-1:30am

Ending off with my OOTD for day 4!
 
Till then. xx
 



Comments