AVICII // SILOSO BEACH// 16 JUNE '13

IT'S AVICII, BABY!!! Thank you Zouk Singapore and Sofie for the tickets! :)))) Had my tattoo done a week before this and I was afraid that it will get infected during the party but THANK GOD nothing happened and it's healing well now. ^^ Went there with #thepartyinvaders. The group was formed when we all went to bangkok at the same time in March and May. Avicii was a blast and the rain made it more awesome. It only rained during Avicii's set, I guess it's a sign huh. Definitely one of the more memorable beach parties I've been to. ALL my make up came off during the rain but it was still damn fun. CANNOT WAIT FOR ZOUKOUT 2013!!!

So I went for LASIK consulation 2 days back and my eyes are suitable for it. My cornea is thicking than nomal people which kinds offset-ed my high degree. SO HAPPY!! The surgery will be on the 18 July and results will be INSTANT omgggggg. Found out that my degrees are higher than expected too. I'm like 1000+ degrees for one eye and 900+ for the other? Counting down to my spec-less days YAYYYYY. :)))

 
Denise and Hande!

Fie fie!! <3 br="">







Sofie damn cute here ah



Tammy, Manda, Gwen!


 
With Christelle!




With Karl Chandra


Gwen going crazy already.



Daryl and Karei who came later!



Took shelter initially but after that we decided to just dance in the rain.
 
After party was at Terry's house! They actually booked a mini bus to take us there.

The boys in the pool. Went back after this shot cos I had work the next day.......
 
Till then guys. xx


Comments