DAY 2 & 3: SHENZHEN

I'M SO SICK OF STUDYING. Everyday is just studying studying studying. I cannot wait for exams to be over. Less than 10 days to freedom. Can you imagine? No more school for me FOREVER. Like FOREVER. *pulls out popper from pocket* But I'll still have to study when I start work next time because I'm taking accounting and the standards are always changing...... Mehhhh. But that later, for now, SCHOOL'S OUT. :)

Anyways, I just made a decision today! I've got 2 job offers, and I've decided to take up the one which I think I'll enjoy, rather than the one which gives better prospects. It was a really tough decision and I hope I don't regret next time. Now, I cannot wait to start work!!

The family went to Shenzhen on days 2 and 3! Super little photos because it was freezing and my hands were numb. And also, there's not much to take photos of in Shenzhen actually. Everywhere just looks like Hongkong, but more run down.

Day 2 was spent at Huaqiangbei. While the guys went to look for electronics, the ladies went to Fu Ming/ Jia Hua (cannot remember which one) Foreign Trading Clothes Market to shop. There were alot of cheap female clothing there but the place was pretty small so we combed it very quickly. Went back to eat at a restaurant nearby our hotel after that.

We headed to Luohu Commercial City for lunch on day 3 (day 2 of shenzhen). It's a shopping center filled with alot of fake stuff which looks soooo real I can't even tell the difference! And it's SOOOO CHEAP?! I think it's like AAAAAAAAAAA grade or smth. Anyway we had lunch at some restaurant on the 2nd level before heading to Dongmen for more shopping!

crossing the borders to Shenzhen!!!

We stayed at Kaili hotel for the first night which was at Luo Hu District.
 
The lobby was huge and there's even like a rest and recreation area beside it.
People who stay in the hotel gets a complimentary spa treatment too! :)

Hugest room I've stayed in!

On the way to Huaqiang Bei!
 
One of the many electronic shopping centers which was like 5 levels high.

Had dinner at this restaurant which the brother recommended!
Forgot the restaurant's name and I can't read the sign.
Ba something jiu jia.


Day 3 of the trip!!

We shifted to another hotel because Kaili Hotel had no more space
and it was an impromptu decision to stay for 2 nights at Shenzhen bleahhhh.
Love it so much. Forgot to take photos of our 2nd hotel too.
My memory is really failing me.

This was the restaurant at Luo hu!
And again I can't read the restaurant's name SORRY!!! ><

The food was really good and the place was so crowded. We had to queue to go in.
 
They're famous for their chicken! And custard bun I think.

At Dongmen!!!
 
BRRRRRR.
 

We stayed there till night time, and there was a night bazaar!
We didn't know that there would be a bazaar so it was a pleasant surprise.

They're roadside stalls selling food. And the oysters were SO GOOD.
Words cannot describe how good it is.
 
There's even mee sua inside and omg I just LOVE how they spammed the garlic?!

Just a picture of my brother savouring the oyster. *DROOLS*

Hahaha and we ATE sugarcane for the first time.

Bought more oysters hahahaha LOVE IT.
 
Loots for the day! :)
 

Comments