HONGKONG PART 1

Hardly home these days = hardly use laptop = hardly blog. BUT I'm more active on Instagr.am now so you can follow me @judithlcl! :))

Just did a photoshoot for ET in the evening. Loving this collection SO MUCH that I worked on it the moment I reached home and launched the preview straightaway on FB!! (Even though my exams are the day after) #efficientmuch Here's the direct link to the preview! http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.346725352098917.1073741826.104534169651371&type=1 and don't forget to 'SHARE' it for me ok!! ^^

Soooooo.......... This is actually my 2nd time to Hongkong. The first time was when I was really young so I didn't have much memories of it except for DISNEYLAND?! Hahahaha. And I can only remember taking a photo with Winnie the Pooh because he's my favourite Disney Character....... Glad I'm now old enough to appreciate travelling. The purpose of this trip was to visit my brother who was on internship there. We missed him for 3 whole months so the parents decided to buy tickets over YAY.

We did mostly shopping and sightseeing this trip. And of course alot of FOOD were involved in between. Since the brother stayed there for 3 months, he knew where all the good local food were so we just followed him blindly? Can't remember most of the places he brought us too because there were too MUCH?! Our mouths were pretty much FULL most of the time. There was good food at almost EVERY station and our tummies were happy tummies. :))

The weather was also awesome when we went because it was WINTER!! I think it's still winter now. Hahaha. No sweaty armpits and perpiration and everyone smelt lovely and fresh. Not that I go around smelling people but ya. You know what I mean. Hahaha. PLUS we can wear trenchcoats and booties without anyone judging us. Stayed over at Shenzhen for 1 night which was just a border away from HK. The things there are SOOOO CHEAP I think that's where most of my money went to.:x It's like Singapore V.S. Johore.

Day 2 & 3: Shenzhen
Day 4: Hongkong
Day 5: Hongkong

Byeeee. 1st and last photo I took at Spore. Haha.
 
 
 
 
 
And after 5 hours..........

We reached HK!!

With brother lee. ^^

Had to terminate at this station which is like the Raffles place here.

The busy streets of Hongkong!


And we finally reached our hotel after a SUPER DUPER LONG walk!! 
Thank god it was chilly outside. :)

MINI HOTEL
38 Ice House St Hong Kong (near Lan Kwai Fong)
+852 2537 4941


Waiting at the lobby


The lobby looks like a home itself alr! Cosy cosy. :))
 
The MINI hotel room. Now I know where the hotel get their name from.
EVEN THE BASIN WAS TINY.

Our first food stop was at this famous noodle restaurant near our hotel


Sooo crowded.


omnomnom. It was soooooo GOODDDDD.

We had to share a table with another family there. HONGKONG STYLE.

Just look at the fresh fruits by the roadsides. We only see this in markets in Spore. =.=

 

Walking through some market at Lan Kwai Feng.

And we bought ice cream from this mobile ice cream shop. Haha.
It's so creamyyyyyy!

Super happy with my cheap and good ice cream.

Walked around for a while and the parents went back early to sleep
so the brother took me to LKF which is like the Clarke Quay.

That's all for Day 1! My eyebagssssssss........... 

Comments