I'M BACK: { HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR 21ST}

HELLOOOOOOZ. Im finally back to blog after 938562849 years. The last time I blogged was LAST YEAR?! Hahaha. #failedblogger My prelims are in 2 weeks and I HAVE NOT started. This is my final year but it feels like the worst year ever. U need to buck up Judith. I'm so annoyed with my ECR revision. 3 out of my 4 modules are on weekends? How unlucky can I get. And one of the lectures fall on the dates that I'm flying to BKK?! * inserts OMG emoticon*

I have tons of things to update on and I REALLY don't know where to start so I shall backtrack a little to my 21st birthday party ok? Will get to the food posts soon! That week was really hectic for me as the family was in the midst of shifting and I was worried that the furniture wouldn't be shifted out on time. But the family was really coperative and we got it settled on the day before my birthday. :)  Thank you Jasmine and Zihui for coming down early to help me with the preparations on the day!!! I'm really super thankful for you guys. :')

CNY is in 3 days and I'M SO EXCITED because for the first time, I'm gonna have relatives over at my house!! Hahaha. My family is very small so I usually only take 1 day to celebrate it. And my grandma is coming over too!! Hee. It's gonna be so crowded and noisy this year. :)))

And girls, please shop ET ok! We have many dresses perfect for CNY and V Day! ^^  http://etichetta.livejournal.com/21344.html


So happy with my backdrop!! Thanks Jared for bringing it over. :)))

 
 
In a nutshell of what my house transformed into overnight.

Melissa!!!

Cuzzie who came damn early to help out too. :))
 
Happy birthday to me!
 
 
Sherms my happy pill!


 

Foooooodddddd. Omnomnom.
 


My table of artcraft!
 
Touch ruggers!! :))

With the pinkies.
4/24 of my FOC og who still came.

Bashtards!!


My favourite people!
Love you guys to bits. Can't thank you guys enough.
 
Thanks for lighting the candles for me wini!:)))
 
Preparing for the birthday song. #mostawkwardmomentofmylife



The family and relatives!!

Massive phototaking after the cake cutting. Hahaha.
Thanks everyone for coming and making me feel so loved.
It was really an unforgettable birthday. Hope it wasn't too bad for anyone! :)
 
 

Bash girlies.
 
 

My rainbow interior cake made specially by winifred!!!
 
Last but not least, the happiest thing that happened to me,

and of course, my dearest family who stood by me 24/7.

Comments