ZOUKOUT 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! Hope your Christmas has been going well so far?? I'm spending Christmas at home because my plans got cancelled last minute. :( Ok la. Might be going town later myself to run some errands. It's 6 days to the end of 2012 and I really hope that it doesn't end badly. I wanna kick off 2013 with a great startttttt! Haha. These photos are so overdued but I'm still gonna post them because it's my FIRST ZOUKOUT and it happened on my 21ST BIRTHDAY!!! Will do up a post on my 21st birthday another time ok. Haha. Took so many photos and I don't know which photos to post up. Haha. It turned out pretty well tho! I'm really glad for my girl friends who came early to help. What would I do without them? Love them so muchieeeeeee. XOXO.

Zoukout was A BLAST with #TheMLPClan. Though we only got closer recently, I really appreciate every one of them for being there when I'm feeling sad. Thank you all!!! Thanks Sofie for the tickets too. Love you!!!


Donna and Kalyn were the first to greet me when I reached!!

Hello Ernest!








Walking around and I bumped into my rb colleagues!! :)

Saw Daniel halfway too!

Kailinggggg!


The view from the console!!! Hahaha. Mad crowded.



DJ GHETTO IN THE HOUSEEEEEE

A clearer photo of the crowd. Haha.


Our drinkssss.

Sophiaaaaaa.

Haha why u sho cute don don?

Saved the best photo for the last! #TheMLPClan.




Comments