TGIW: NEON @ ZOUK

HELLO EVERYONEEEE. Sorry for neglecting this space. Been having alot of mixed feelings these days. I'm sooooo glad that all the drama is finally over and I finally have the mood to blog now! :)) All these photos are from Donna's camera! With Donna and Sophia ard, I'll never need to bring my camera ANYMOREEEE. Zouk had a neon theme some time back and the only neon thing I had in my wardrobe was this blazer. I worn it like 10,000 times before already and I still love it. I MEGA SUPER love outerwears. Can never get enough of them

Anyways, I just came back from my new house. Did I mention that I'm shifting? YES AGAIN. Like for the 6th time in my life. Went there to clean up the house a bit. It's so near Winifred now! Yay to a regular running and supper buddy. :))) The family rented that house for the time being while we source for a new home.

Its 2 DAYS to my 21st party and #ZOUKOUT2012. Im so psyched just thinking about it. CAN'T WAIT. Thanks for the tickets!!! :))

OH! And preview for ET's christmas collection is up on FB here http://www.facebook.com/judithlcl#!/media/set/?set=a.309120739192712.62035.104534169651371&type=1 !!
I JUST LOVE how christmasy the clothes in this collection are!! Launching this sat, 8th Dec. Don't miss it ok! :))




Denise and Donna!! Love Donna's purple hairrrrrr. She looks like a mermaid I swear.

KISS OF DEATH - Standard welcoming drink every wed.

Made a new friend there! Ada was so nice to help me get my hair serum from Korea!!
It was half the price of Singapore's Etude House!! :)))

Daryl and Donna!

Daryl's friend. She looks so Korean right. #jealous

Getting all red.

Karei #lastwarning. She has so many unglams but so cute!!!


Karei with her famous angelic move. We can form a collage of her alr.

Dancing on the DJ console!!!

Red trying to imitate Karei's move. HAHAHA. Cannot tahan.

Daryl and Donna!
 

Hahaha they look so cute tgt here!!
 

Love how Donna's camera makes us look so fair!!
 
Till then. x

Comments