Everland

It's already the month of october and I haven't trained up for my Nike Run!!! AHHHHHH. O.O Last week was JAM PACKED with school activities because it was the student week. I literally went to school everyday, from Monday to Saturday. SOOO physically and mentally drained. I'm glad that it's over now and the eating competition was a success too! Will post photos of the competition if I can find them. Gastro had a mooncake festival outing at Botanic Gardens and everyone SPORTING-LY brought their lanterns! Hee so happy by this little actions. :)

Alrighty pictures time! I LOVE EVERLAND! It's such a good place for photo taking! Everywhere is a photo worthy spot! SERIOUSLY. I wish that there's an everland in Singapore so I can have ET's photoshoot there. Always cracking my brains so hard for ET's outdoor photoshoots because Singapore is so small. :( Anyways, we bought the 2 in 1 pass which costs 70,000 won ($77)  and went to everland at 5pm, after we were done with Cabbi. I wasn't a fan of spinning/ heart wrenching rides so we decided to spend more time in Cabbi for the SLIDES & COASTERS. More worth it for the fainted hearted like me. Hahaha.

Spent a BOMB on the recent ET collection because everything I saw was so nice. I couldn't stop buying!!! I almost bought everything I saw! I kept thinking that this would be good for school, that will be good for a date with HB, and that over there will be good for brunch dates, work in 1 year's time..... Lalalala. That's how the MEGA collection came about. Must support ok? :)))
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.289105161194270.57009.104534169651371&type=1
Here's the direct link to the album! Launching it this saturday, 2pm!! Hee.


Everland: 1. Sadang station (line 2), then take bus 1500-2 and then a shuttle bus
               2. Jamsil Station (line 2), then take bus 5700 and a shuttle bus
               3.Gangnam station (line 2), then take bus 5002, and a shuttle bus.




Our cutie pie tickets!!!

Tourist photo #1


Tourist photo #2
Fresh from the shower!

Wizard of OZZZZZZZ


Forgot which land is this.


Victorian garden! So huge right!!!

Tourist photo #3!
Full of nonsense.

Cupids!
My favourite boy!!!


<33>
Hahaha. The nonsense boy.


Everland has colours everywhere! Keeps me happy!

OMG TOO CUTE HERE. CANNOT TAKE IT. ><

How secret is the secret garden to be discovered by us? :)

Under the sea, under the sea~~

Yay my favourite Giraffe up close!!

The legendary wooden coaster.

Brave us waiting to take the ride! CAN'T BELIEVE I TOOK IT. IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!
There were like 984765287643 plunges but it's so awesome! :)))

HB was brave to take on this spinning thing too! NO spinning rides for me.

I WILL NEVER DARE TO SIT ON THIS.

The night view! Pretty. :)

The last photo outside Everland.

Byesssss~~

Comments